You know that quickly addressing concerns with your smile is the best way to restore its health, while promoting long-term wellbeing and beauty. From fillings to dental crowns, restorations ensure your teeth remain in excellent structural shape, so you can continue to enjoy optimal function. However, sometimes problems occur that require the complex attention of dental surgery. The good news? We offer a variety of surgery services, so you can rest easy knowing you have the many treatments you may need at your very fingertips.
- Oral Surgery: Oral surgery includes those dental surgery services required to improve a problem with your mouth that we cannot address with less complex restorative care. For instance, you may require the removal of a wisdom tooth, bone grafting to prepare for implants, or other improvements.
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction: A wisdom tooth is also called a “third molar.” This is one of a set of molars that develop when you are in your late teens or early twenties, falling in line behind the rest of your teeth. Because problems may arise that causes them to develop incorrectly or threaten your smile, we offer extractions to protect your oral health.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is a prosthetic composed of a titanium post. The post will replace your missing roots when we insert it into your jawbone through a surgical procedure. Once healed, the implant (or multiple implants) will support a restoration of your choosing, such as a crown or denture.
- Sedation Dentistry: Worried about dental surgery or even an examination because you suffer from dental anxiety? Perhaps you’re just a bit nervous. Whatever the case, we offer sedation dentistry to ease your nerves and help you achieve a deep state of tranquility for enjoyable care.
- Oral Cancer Care: We provide patients with the emotional support and the clinical treatments required to address oral cancer. We will begin with a biopsy and then speak with you about your options.
- Emergency Dentistry: Suffering from a sudden dental trauma? Perhaps you have found yourself with an out-of-the-blue severe toothache. Never fear, we offer emergency dental visits when you need them.
ABOUT YOUR CERRITOS, CA ORAL SURGEON:
Dr. Shawn Hofkes and the staff at Cerritos Dental Surgery are highly qualified to address complex issues, including those that require oral surgery to correct. To schedule an appointment or consultation with Dr. Hofkes, contact us today by calling 562-584-4082. We proudly serve patients of all ages from Cerritos, Lakewood, Long Beach, Buena Park, and all surrounding communities.