Do you find yourself feeling uncertain about why you need an oral examination, when to schedule a visit for one, and what might come of this dental care service? We understand that a trip to the dentist might not be your outing of choice. However, checkups are a necessary part of protecting your smile! Learn more about the ins and outs of exams with our friendly quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you come in to our practice for an oral examination, we will take a look at your smile. If everything looks fine at first glance, we will send you home!
- True or False: We encourage you to receive oral exams only when you think something is wrong. Otherwise, you might be wasting your time.
- True or False: If we discover any sort of problem with your smile during a dental exam, you will probably need to go to another practice for care.
- False. Our oral examinations are thorough. This means that in addition to taking a look at your smile, we will also inspect your oral health further with advanced imaging. This may include digital 3D imaging.
- False. It is important to remember that an exam is certainly useful when you think something bad is happening with your oral health. It is also useful as a preventive measure. You should receive a checkup every six months, so we can detect the beginning of a problem before it actually becomes an issue.
- False. We are a dental surgery practice offering a full spectrum of services, including oral surgery, dental implant placement, sleep apnea treatment, sedation, emergency care, and more. After a diagnosis, we can quickly begin providing you the necessary treatment.