As you maneuver your way through your tooth replacement options, you may find yourself flip flopping a bit. Making up your mind when considering how to complete your smile after tooth loss may require some serious thought, asking a lot of questions, and ultimately, figuring out what works best for your needs. If you have been considering a dental bridge for your smile, determining whether a bridge might address your unique smile needs is a good start. Let’s use a quick quiz to help you along in your journey.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: You will only qualify to replace missing teeth with a dental bridge if you are missing three or fewer teeth.
- True or False: Even if you are missing only three or fewer teeth, you still might not qualify for a bridge – it depends on the configuration of those missing teeth.
- True or False: A bridge is a good choice for you only if you are happy with a fixed prosthetic.
- True. We cannot replace more than three teeth with a dental bridge. If you are missing more than this amount of teeth, you may wish to consider other options like dental implants.
- True. If you are missing up to three teeth, you might qualify for a bridge. However, only if those teeth are all next to each other in a row – otherwise, you will need to choose a different treatment.
- True. A dental bridge is known as a device that is fixed, which means it will not be going anywhere – it’s bonded in its resting place, so it stays put and offers impressive stability.