At Cerritos Dental Surgery, we perform an array of necessary surgical procedures. Often, dental surgery is vital for ensuring overall health and smile appearance. As part of our approach to oral surgery, we employ the latest technology. With dental imaging, we can diagnose your oral health issues and start the treatment process.
Cerritos CA Dental Imaging Quiz
1. True or False: Your Cerritos CA oral surgeon uses dental x-rays.
2. True or False: Digital imaging allows Dr. Hofkes to identify potential health issues.
3. True or False: Digital dental imaging allows your Cerritos CA oral surgeon to plan treatment.
4. True or False: Our oral surgical procedures are performed in-house.
1. True. Dental x-rays allow your Cerritos CA oral surgeon to peer beneath the gum line, examining areas of your teeth and gums invisible to the naked eye. This view is crucial for diagnosing issues and planning treatment.
2. True. With a digital image, Dr. Hofkes can view a detailed picture of your teeth and gums, making any adjustments and even blowing up small portions of the image. He can show you images instantaneously and walk you through each step of the treatment process.
3. True. Whether extracting impacted wisdom teeth or placing dental implants, the need for precision is key. With digital dental imaging, Dr. Hofkes can plan the placement of dental implants, bone or gum grafting, and even the removal of an infected tooth or a wisdom tooth with unrivaled accuracy.
4. True. At many practices, an oral surgeon at another location must perform the oral surgery portion of any treatment. However, at Cerritos Dental Surgery, every step of the oral surgical procedure will be conducted under one roof, saving you both time and money.
About Shawn Hofkes, DDS
With advanced training in oral and maxillofacial surgery, Shawn Hofkes, DDS is qualified to provide comfortable, safe dental surgery from our state-of-the-art dentist office in Cerritos, CA. To schedule your appointment or consultation with Dr. Hofkes, contact us today. We proudly serve patients of all ages from Cerritos, Lakewood, Long Beach, Buena Park, and all surrounding communities.